Friday, October 28, 2005

The Homeless are Still Revolting!!


An audio interview with tommy; arriving up from the country to the big city with nowhere to turn, learning from the streets, what needs to be done to resolve this problem...
http://radio.indymedia.org/uploads/homeless_still_revolting-_tommy.wav11 mins long

Pics and more details@
http://www.indymedia.ie/newswire.php?story_id=72641

More images from Street Seen's street actions:
http://www.indymedia.ie/newswire.php?story_id=72585&results_offset=120&condense_comments=false#comment125347

Big thanks to Dunk...

5 Comments:

Blogger Rosa Benito said...

Liberal Blogger Posts Picture Of Steele In Minstrel Makeup
Republicans and Democrats are decrying a smear of Republican Lt. Gov. Michael Steele that was posted on the Web by a left-wing blogger.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to georgia highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like georgia highway construction!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Goodman441 said...

Discover the automated power of the Affiliate Cash Vault! New fail-safe system virtually runs 100% on autopilot... Just set it and forget it!

Start Earning Money 15 Minutes From Now... HONESTLY!

Click Here

3:30 PM  
Blogger Frankthetrekker said...

Speaking of youth hostels, anyone know what happened to Backpack Earth? I was getting ready to book my entire trip and the site is half down it looks way different. Anyone?

5:18 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
Hey why don't you peep my plastic surgery baltimore blog site.

11:34 AM  
Blogger grape-koolaide said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
I was in love with your cash advance philadelphia blog site.

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home